Summer is coming with good and bad news








I'm wearing >>      H&M floral dress | Primark black slippers | Primark sunglasses | vintage accessories.

Well the good news are that I'm pretty excited about my new dress! I think it'll become one of my favorites summer clothes!

So now back to the bad news... Last Sunday I went to my hometown to vote for the European elections.I was really  hoping for a change in Europe's political system, but the results weren't hopeful at all. It's sad the fact that all Europe voted for far-right political parties. Unfortunately, here in Greece there are many citizens who trust a neonazis political party. I don't know if there is any hope for Greeks and Europe anymore! I'm angry with the  people of my country. It's a shame for a country with such a great history in political thought to vote an uneducated mass for our representation in Europe. Really bad political acts!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: